Monday, January 18, 2010

An Introduction

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have stopped depriving the world of their access to my thoughts on the menial and trivial happenings of my life and the world at large. First let me go over some things:
1. While I am indeed red-headed, I am not a step-child. I am merely borrowing from an expression "Beat him like a red-headed step-child," to which many people, specifically community theatre folk decided to apply to me.
2. The subject matter of this blog will usually consist of my feelings of the days, lists of my top (insert topic here), or a rant or two on issues I may feel strongly about. Normally I will try my best to avoid the really big political topics, as I wish to draw people into the blog rather than drive them away.
3. If you disagree with anything I may post on this blog, feel free to leave a comment but please for the love of all that is holy, be civil, both to me and to anyone else who may post something, which I'm guessing will be a small number of people.
I think I will probably start off with a list of the decade, original I know, of probably the best tv shows as I have not seen all the movies I wanted to this past year (Up in the Air, Precious, In the Loop, An Education, The Hurt Locker, The Hangover, the list goes on). I might do a list of my favorite shows I've worked on in the past decade which I think will be a top five as I have only been in eleven full length productions throughout the decade.
So, that's my first post, I'll update soon with the current going-ons of the day, I've got my CCM audition this saturday, oh shit. But I think I will be fine. Here's to me being consistent and active with this blog!

2 comments: